Psyllium Husk contains a complex blend of antioxidants including acai berry, ginger root, and papaya. Acai berries have long been acknowledged as an energy boosting, and antioxidant fruit. Some suggest that antioxidant-rich acai berries provide many other health benefits when taken internally.
Papaya is a nutrient dense fruit which offers a plethora of wonderful health benefits when consumed. Papaya is packed with antioxidant rich nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, the B vitamins, folate, pantothenic acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, and fiber. Papaya also contains a natural enzyme called Papain it works like bromelain to help with athletic recovery. These nutrients help the body in the following ways:
- Support athletic performance
- Change to response to foreign invaders
- Aids in Joint Comfort
- Assist in cleansing the body of toxins by free-radical scavenging
Ginger root is useful for to the digestive tract it helps those who have motion sickness and nausea. Ginger root warming properties promote sweating which in turn release Dermcidin which can help in fighting microorganisms. It also contains gingersols which boasts a wide variety of benefits:
- Free Radical Scavenger levels due to high content of anthocyanins in acai berries
- Improves response to harmful organisms.
- Aiding in weight loss as well as helping to maintain a healthy weight.
- Promotes skin health.
- Helps cells through antioxidant protection.